As a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, you can sponsor certain family members to permanently live with you.

We have been accompanying families for years in their efforts to bring their loved ones to Canada. We have learned that empathy with the client and technical accuracy are the best combination in preparing a successful application.

Usually, families are overwhelmed by how many forms and documents they have to provide and may have difficulty understanding Immigration .

You can sponsor the following family members: Spouse, Common-law Partner, Conjugal partner, Dependent Child, Parent, Grandparent

To act as a sponsor, you must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, 18 years old or older, live in Canada without receiving social assistance, and be able to show that you can provide the basic needs to your family member. If you are a Canadian citizen living outside Canada already with your family, you can still submit a sponsorship application.

After the sponsored person enters Canada and becomes a permanent resident, the sponsor will be financially responsible for that person for several years. This commitment’s length will vary according to the familiar tie (spouse/common-law partner, dependent child, or parent/grandparent).